- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
No More Calls From 100, 455 and 3310- MTN Eswatini
MTN Eswatini has since given in to its customer’s request to stopping all promotional calls. The brand announced today through its Facebook Page which is followed by more than 40 000 followers. According to the Facebook post, the brand will no longer use the numbers 100, 455 and 3310 to call its customers.
“You asked for calls from 100, 455 and 3310 to be stopped. Effective 5 March all calls from these numbers have been stopped,” read the Facebook page.
This news was greatly welcomed by the company’s customers as some of them responded positively from the post. It goes without saying that some requesting the company to stop promotional messages as well.