- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
240 000 For Eswatini Bank Under 20 Tournament.
Eswatini Bank has announced a sponsorship of E240 000 towards the Eswatini Bank Cup Under 20 Tournament that was officially launched today at the Eswatini Bank Auditorium in Mbabane.
During the launch, the tournament draw was also conducted for teams that would participate on the first stage of the tournament and the outcomes were as below.
Defending Champions Young Buffaloes, Mbabane Swallows, Royal Leopard and Green Mamba are already on standby in the quarter finals.
Speaking during the launch of the tournament, Premier League of Eswatini Chairman Peter Magagula expressed his gratitude towards the bank for continued sponsorship which dates back to 2014.
Meanwhile, Eswatini Bank Management Committee Chairman Dr. Comfort Shongwe urged the teams to read comprehend the rules and regulations of the tournament to avoid unnecessary conflict.