- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
Kingdom of Eswatini To Fly The Rainbow Flag Again
In what would come as good news to the LGBTI community is that they will once again be able to fly the rainbow flag. This comes after Rock of Hope’s announcement of hosting the inaugural of Rainbow Fun Day under the theme My Body My Right.
According to their Facebook Page, Rock of Hope is a local non-profit organization that advocates on issues affecting the LGBTI community, as well as providing support through various activities and services.
Last year, June 30, Rock of Hope, supported by international LGBTI advocacy organizations successfully hosted the Inaugural Gay Parade which was attended by hundreds of local and international people mainly from the LGBTI community.
Yesterday, Rock of Hope through their Facebook Page announced that they will be hosting the Inaugural Rainbow Fun Day on the 23rd of February at Salesian Sport Ground. According to the Facebook post, the day is aimed at celebrating sexuality and gender diversity. During the day, attendees will be thrilled with music and games.
In the Kingdom of Eswatini formerly known as Swaziland, same-sex relationships are illegal as the country maintains a colonial-era law against sodomy.