- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
Speech From the throne 2019: Government will transform the Public Sector for Quality Service delivery
Government of Eswatini will ensure that it does properly capacitate and transform the Public Service for quality service delivery to the nation irrespective of the economic challenges.
This was disclosed by His Majesty King Mswati III during the opening of the 11th parliament’s first session. His Majesty said that government still remain the largest employer and relies on the Public Servants as its human resource to deliver quality services to the nation and therefore government will ensure that it does properly capacitate and transform the Public Service for quality service delivery to the nation irrespective of the economic challenges.
The King said that due to the continued growth of the number of people applying for government scholarship, with each competing for the limited resources and other developing needs of the country, the nation should think outside the box for opportunities in starting their own business.
The king then encouraged Universities and colleges in the country to prepare their graduates to be entrepreneur and to be self-sufficient upon completion of their studies in order to take advantage of the several trade agreements between the Kingdom of Eswatini and other countries.
His Majesty outlined that the youth remain the corner stone of Eswatini’s development and economic growth as they continue to represent the highest percentage of our national statistics. “As they face multiple challenges, the country will require a comprehensive, coordinated and multi -sectorial in creating and enhancing the youth development. We encourage the youth to take advantage of the Youth Enterprise Fund which is aimed at empowering them and guaranteeing financial inclusion in order to ensure that the youth stay away from activities that will destroy them at an early life” said the King.