- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
Standard Bank Eswatini injects E150 000 to National Choral Music Competition 2019
Standard Bank Eswatini pumped in E150 000 towards the upcoming 2019 National Choral Music Competition. The commitment was announced today 29 January 2019 at the Standard Bank Head Quarters in Mbabane.
Speaking during the sponsorship launch, Standard Bank Chief Executive Mvuselelo Fakudze announced that this year’s sponsorship is E150 000 as the sponsorship increases yearly. The year 2019 marks the 26th years since the bank started sponsoring the Choral music.
Echoing the CE’s words was Standard Bank’s Sibusile Sigwane who detailed the involvement of the bank in developing the art and culture industry in the Kingdom of Eswatini. She reminded the attendees that the bank launched and hosted the inaugural of the Standard Bank Luju Food and Lifestyle Festival which also falls on the bank’s CSI and sponsorship pillar to support and develop the local art. She also expressed gratitude and appreciated the bank’s partnership with the Choral music in support of this year’s initiative.
Chairman of the Choral Music Association Sihle Gumbi thanked the bank for its continued support even during the tough economic conditions facing the Kingdom of Eswatini. Gumbi announced that the Choral Music Association in angling towards making certain that the Choral Music Competition becomes the biggest not just locally but also in the region. He expressed that cooperating, communicating and commitment will ensure that the association achieves this goal.
Gumbi went on to announcing that the main event of the Choral Music Competition will be on the 31st of March and will be held on Kwaluseni Sports Emporium. Tickets will be available from the 4th of February at Mbabane, Manzini and Matsapha Standard Bank branch at E100.