- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
Force’s Derby on Last 8 Ingwenyama Cup Fixture. (Full Fixtures Included)
Local football fanatics are up for a treat in the last 8 matches of the Ingwenyama cup. This follows an interesting draw that was released on the Official Ingwenyama Cup.
According to the last 8 Ingwenyama Cup fixtures, 2017/2018 Ingwenyama Cup runners-up Royal Leopard will face army side Young Buffaloes in a match that will be dubbed as Force’s Derby.
Ingwenyama Cup defending champions Mbabane Swallows were handed Manzini Sundowns who will be looking for revenge following a defeat by 2-1 on the past games of the MTN Premier League of Eswatini.
Meanwhile, the only first division side left in the tournament Tinyosi will take on Malanti Chiefs in a bid to secure their spot on the quarter finals. The first division side is now guaranteed to walk away with E30 000 in the tournament as stipulated in the Ingwenyama Cup rules. According to the rules, the First Division Best finishers walk away with the E30 000 which means that this carrot will go to the latters as they are the only first division team remaining.
Mhlume Peace Makers trading as Matsapha United were handed on form Mbabane Highlander. Mhlume peace makers are currently sitting at the bottom table of the MTN Premier League and were able to hold the MTN First round carrot winners with a goal less draw. Their counterparts Mbabane Highlanders trashed Tambuti on an away game by 2-0.