- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
Sabelo Skahali Ndzinisa Returns This Weekend.
After being sidelines for over a year due to a head injury, Sihlangu Semnikati and Mbabane Swallows goal machine Sabelo Skhali Ndzinisa will this weekend partake when Mbabane Swallows takes First Division league rivals Rangers in the Ingwenyama Cup last 16.
Ndzinisa will debut in the match that will be played at the King Sobhuza Stadium in Nhlangano which also happen to be his home town. Times of Swaziland dated January 4, 2019 quoted Mbabane Swallows General Manager Sandile Beyond 2000 Zwane saying, “He is back and hungry for action. At training, he is showing a great spirit and impressive fitness and available along with our defender who has also been out since the start of season, that’s Mandla Palma”.
Ndzinisa has been out of action since the 2017 Eswatini Charity Cup at Somhlolo National stadium where he sustained a serious head injury when they were up against Mbabane Highlanders. After undergoing a series of operations and deemed fit by his doctors, Ndzinisa was registered for the 2018/2019 CAF Champions League campaign even though he never got a chance to debut on those games as the Birds found an early exit.