- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
Swaziland News Set To Return This January
One of the most read online publication in the Kingdom of Eswatini, The Swaziland News is set to return with ground breaking news.
The publication famously known for in-dept investigative and unbiased story will return mid-January 2019. This was revealed by the publication’s Managing Editor Zweli Martin Dlamini today through his Facebook account. “In mid January 2019, we are back in action with hot news” wrote Dlamini.
The post was well received by the publication’s fans with one expressing that the news will not be as powerful and unbiased as when the editor was still in South Africa.
The publication was more visible with ground breaking and sensitive stories investigative stories when the editor was still exiled in South Africa. When Dlamini returned to the Kingdom of Eswatini, people were concerned about what will happened to the publication weather Dlamini will continue dishing stories or not.