- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
- Central Bank of Swaziland refute claim that they are buying 50/50 coin at E800
Sunday is the beginning of the good things- Sihlangu Coach Anthony Mdluli
Sihlangu Semnikati Interim coach Anthony Mdluli, today promised Eswatini nation that Sunday will be the beginning of the good things for the National Team Sihlangu Semnikati.
Mdluli was speaking today on the National radio during the Sports Show where he was being interviewed by Nathi “Mdockies” Hlophe. Mdluli promised that the national team will play better this Sunday as they will be offensive in the field in order to score goals should opportunities avails.
In the 5 AFCON Qualifer’s games, Sihlangu Semnikati conceded 8 goals and managed to score 1 goal and is currently sitting at position 3 of the group J.
Commenting about the unsatisfactory performance of the national team in the AFCON, the Interim coach expressed that it is only a matter of time for the national team to start winning and when it starts Emaswati will appreciate the time that was taken when molding and preparing the players. “It might happen that Sunday is the beginning of good things for the National team”, added Mdluli.
Sihlangu Semnikati will be facing Niger this coming Sunday at Mavuso Sports Centre in a match dubbed as “dead rubber” AFCON qualifier following that both teams failed to book their spaces in the African Cup of Nation that will be staged in Cameroon next year.