- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
- Central Bank of Swaziland refute claim that they are buying 50/50 coin at E800
Another Exiled Editor Returns to Eswatini
Editor of the dysfunctional Swaziland Shopping and Swaziland News Zweli Martin Dlamini is now back in the Kingdom of Eswatini and ready to continue with his Private Investigation business.
Dlamini who is a journalist and investigator by profession fled to neighboring South Africa in January 2018 after allegedly receiving tips that he was about to be arrested. Dlamini took it to his Facebook fans that he is now in the country. “I am back home in the Kingdom of eSwatini. For Zwermart investigation services, clients are advised to call 7606 5936” reads the Facebook post.
After the appointment of the new Prime Minister, Dlamini took it to his Facebook account that he would now consider coming back to the country. According to the Facebook post, the reason behind returning to the Kingdom of Eswatini was because of the new development in the political landscape of the country.
“Chances are very high that in two weeks, I might return to my home country, the Kingdom of eSwatini after the new developments in our political landscape. I’ ve been writing to the relevant international media organisation informing them and they approved my return. What is left now is to engage the Home Affairs Ministry for approval. It’s been a great learning experience and we hope God will be with us” reads the entire post that was posted on the 30th of October.