- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
- Central Bank of Swaziland refute claim that they are buying 50/50 coin at E800
Take Advantage Of The Youth Enterprise Fund- Prime Minister Ambrose Dlamini
His Excellency the Right Honorable Ambrose Dlamini adviced Limkokwing Univesity of Creative Technology graduates to make use of the recently launched Youth Enterprise Fund.
The Prime Minister was speaking today at Mavuso Trade Fair during the graduation of 708 students from the Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. He commanded the University for not only teaching practical and rare skills but also venturing into developing entrepreneurial exploration for each student.
“I have been informed that this year 708 students are graduating in their various associate’s degrees, bringing into the country’s industry a fresh and outwards looking mindset that promotes entrepreneurship.
Government is faced with a serious challenge of lack of employment mostly affecting the youth. It is therefore important that entrepreneurship is enforced and continue to be critical at this level”, added Dlamini. He further added that government of Eswatini recently launched the Youth Enterprise Fund whose main objective is to provide the necessary startup capital for the youth to venture into enterprise. He then encouraged the graduates to make use of these facilities to start sustainable businesses.