- Mafikizolo To Perform In Eswatini This Coming Weekend.
- Uzalo Star for Abathandwa Live Experience in Eswatini
- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
William Dlamini is now Acting National Commissioner of Police
Senior Deputy National Commissioner of Police William Dlamini has been appointed as the Acting National Commissioner of Police.
This follows the appointment of former Police National Commissioner Isaac Magagula as Senate in the 11th parliament. William Dlamini will ascend as the acting National Commissioner for the second time as he once acted For Magagula when he was absent from his duties due to an injury back in 2016.
Magagula who leaves the National Commissioner Duties, assuming the parliamentary business has been with the police service for over 40 years. He joined the police in 1972 where he underwent his pass out in Matsapha Police Academy formally known as The Matsapha Police College.
Magagula who was the 6th National Commissioner of Police had his term at the helm of the police Service extended by three years in 2016 before he got appointed in to senate for the current parliament. He was appointed as Commissioner of Police in 2009 and elevated to the newly established rank of National Commissioner in 2013