- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
- Central Bank of Swaziland refute claim that they are buying 50/50 coin at E800
- US slams Swaziland for banning political parties
Can Mbabane Highlander’s End Green Mamba’s Undefeated Streak?
Can Magebhula end Green Mamba’s 8 games undefeated streak? This is one question I asked myself after learning that the two will lock horn in the MTN Premier League of Eswatini and having monitored the two team’s performances since the start of this season.
The two heavyweights both in the top five of the log will be locking horns under the MTN Premier League of Eswatini at 2030h at Trade fair Centre.
Inkunemnyama will be going to this game for nothing less than a win if the post that was on their Facebook page is anything to go by. “This is a must win match to end Green Mamba’s unbeaten run (all victories) and also gain grounds on the leading pack”, reads the Facebook post. It also detailed that Mbabane Highlanders will be entering this match with a full squad which is something they believe would work to their advantage.
Currently, Green Mamba is sitting pretty at the top of the MTN Premier League with 24 points. Proving that they mean business this year, Green Mamba ended Mbabane swallows undefeated run of 51 games that began 21 May 2016 by beating them 2-0. To keep the streak going, they trashed Young Buffaloes 3-1 during the weekend making it 8 consecutive wins in this year’s MTN PLE.
Magebhula is currently at number 5 sitting below Mbabane Swallows with a point difference. Should Mbabane Highlander’s beat Green Mamba, they will not only end Green Mamba’s undefeated streak but they will also gate crush the Forces dominance on the top three of the MTN PLE log as they will sit on position 2 while waiting to see how the other teams perform in this week’s games.
Drop you score predictions in the comment box and tell us who will be victorious on tonight’s game.