- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
- Central Bank of Swaziland refute claim that they are buying 50/50 coin at E800
- US slams Swaziland for banning political parties
Eswatini Should Not Be A Playing Ground For Strikes- HRH Prince Simelane
The Kingdom of Eswatini should not be a playing ground for national strike. This is one of the advises that given to Honorable Prime Minister of the country, His Excellency Ambrose Dlamini when members of parliament were introducing them selves to His Majesty King Mswati III few days ago at Mandulo Grand Hall.
Speaking during the introductions, His Royal Highness Prince Simelane advised the new Prime Minister not allow the country to be turned into a playing ground for strikes by employing the same tactics that were used by former Prime Minister Sibusiso Dlamini during Tenure in office.