- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
- Central Bank of Swaziland refute claim that they are buying 50/50 coin at E800
- US slams Swaziland for banning political parties
His Majesty King Mswati III Officially Closed Sibaya by Announcing the New Prime Minister
His Majesty King Mswati III today officially closed the proceedings of Sibaya “the People’s Parliament” by announcing Ambrose Mandvulo Dlamini as the next Prime Minister of the Country.
Addressing thousands of citizens from all walks of Eswatini life today at the Ludzidzni Royal Residence, His Majesty thanked the Nation for heeding the call to Sibaya and expressed gratitude for their contribution towards making the Kingdom of Eswatini a better country.
Ambrose Dlamini will be succeeding the longest serving Prime Minister of Eswatini Sibusiso Barnabas Dlamini who took his first term of office in 1996-98 and second term in 1998-2003. The late Sibusiso Barnabas Dlamini was also serving as the Prime Minister of the outgoing parliament.
Ambros MandvuloDlamini, the newly appointed Prime Minister will be serving as Prime Minister until 2023. He is one of the government officials that made submissions during the Sibaya Proceedings. In his submissions, he spoke strongly about corruption, decentralization of resources as well as International relations. The King urged the Nation to pray and support and the New Prime Minister as well as collaborating with him while executing his Prime Minister duties.
MTN is the current Chief Executive of Eswatini MTN AND Chairperson of the Swaziland Revenue Authority. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce obtained from the University of Eswatini, a Masters Degree in business Administration from Hampton University in the United States.
In completing the process of building the government of Eswatini, His Majesty King Mswati III is expected to bless the nation with cabinet ministers who will be working with the New Prime Minister.