- Mduduzi “Gawuzela” Simelane has vowed to back teachers during his term in office
- Journalists Denied To Enter Counting Centers During Election in Eswatini
- Sihlangu falls 2 Places in FIFA Rankings
- Living with a disability doesnt mean that you are in capable
- MTN Premier League of Eswatini gate collections might increase this season
- Bigger and Better Gcwalisa Mogambo This Year
- Government of Eswatini hiding behind Cash flow Challenges.
- Journalists confuse Mbabane Swallows fans- Mbabane Swallows General Manager
- Central Bank of Swaziland refute claim that they are buying 50/50 coin at E800
- US slams Swaziland for banning political parties
Free Entrance at the SWACAA Airshow
There will be free entrance at the Swaziland Civil Aviation compensation Airshow to be held on the 29th of September at King Mswati III International Airport. The show will be hosted by Swaziland Civil Aviciation Authority and Skymax as a compesation show following following the September 8th Airshow that was not successful due to harsh weather conditions.
Confirming the news was Edward Mkhatshwa one of the organizers who expressed that this weekend’s Airshow promises nothing less that excitement and inspire those who love aviation during the day. Speaking to this publication, Mkhatshwa revealed that all aircraft schedule for the event will descended into KM III International Airport on the afternoon of the Friday 28th September 2018 which is a day before the event.
The compensation airshow is dubbed Let’s Rock the runway again and will feature a number of local and international aircraft. Some of the teams that have confirmed participations include but not limited to Good Year Eagles, Neville Ferreira, Raptors, Conrad and Sky divers. Aerobic fun lovers are really up for a treat as they will also be provided with free Helicopter flips for joy ride during the day of the airshow.
It would be indeed a family day during the show as the organizers have arranged a kid’s zone in order to accomodate everyone. Mkhatshwa also advised that food and drinks will not be allowed on the day as there will be drink’s stalls and food stalls have already been arranged alongside music. Mkhatshwa further assured that everything is set for the event and they have already checked with the Meteorological Services to ensure that everything will run smoothly and accordingly in as far as weather is concern.